Grief is one of the most difficult emotions to resolve. And there are many layers of grief. Grief occurs after a person faces a tragic event in his/her life. This tragedy may be due to the unexpected ending of a relationship as in a break-up, divorce, or death of a loved one. If you are experiencing grief, you should give yourself what you need to heal but still find when to end it and be ready to step forward with your life. It is not easy, but through EFT, you can get there.
Here are some tips for tapping through your pain:
- Tap on the sadness you feel during certain occasions, events, or activities you no longer share with your loved one.
- Tap on the anger, sadness, or guilt over unresolved issues with the other person.
- Tap on the feeling you are experiencing about insensitive things people say.
- Tap on the anger you may still be feeling against the other person.
- Tap on being impatient with yourself for not getting over it sooner.
When using EFT, be specific with your intention, be honest with your feelings, and accept that you are healing at your own pace. Nobody can rush you or slow you down. It’s not up to others to say when to end it. If it concerns a relationship, the emotions involved may include anger and sadness. The results may not be immediate, but as you tap out emotions that are troubling you one after the other, you’ll eventually reach the point when you will be free of emotional burdens.